6 design talents will be selected to work, for 6 months, in an existing Renault Design Studio. At the end of internship program, Job offers will be made to 1 or 2 participants.
Renault Design always has had a close to Design school students.
RENAULT has been sponsoring projects or doing workshops about Car Design & Design Management and encouraging design talent.
With the Design Academy , Renault had decided to go one step to train young talents, select the best and put them together in one of our foreign Design Studio under the mentorship of their top designers .
There will be several project briefings and meetings and presentation to top management
Renault will give a project, based on which a final offer will be made to the best candidate.
All finalists will get a certificate and the two best ones will receiva permanent real designer job offer.
About the Renault Design Academy
The Design Academy project was organized by Renault Design and developed under the lead of Project Director Patrick Lecharpy (VP Advanced Design and Head of Renault Design India studios) and Project Manager Luciano Bove, (Design Academy Head of Program and Advanced Design Manager).
Design Academy will accept applications from any ex design school student (undergraduate & postgraduate).
However; candidates must have no more than 2 years after their graduation day, candidates have never worked before, candidates who might have had already one or more internships.
Candidates must have a high comprehension & written level of the English language
Candidates must send their CV + Portfolio in PDF light format (no more than 4MB) via the website .
Selected candidates will be contacted by Renault as soon as possible.
Candidates must have a valid Passport
The Design Academy will be held at Renault Design Studio in Chennai India.
This is a wonderful opportunity for Launchpad Students to especially those with a postgraduate degree to work with Renault and we encourage each and every one of our students in the car design program to apply to this.The key skills to focus is car sketching skills. Please contact if you need any help in applying to the program.
The popularity of interior design in India is such that it’s no longer a choice of luxury but has evolved to become a necessary amenity. Increased standard of living and a growing concern for shrinking living spaces have made interior design more significant than ever. Correspondingly, the number of students who are considering interior design as their future career option is also very high today. If you are one of them, here’s a list of the top interior design companies in India who are on the lookout for fresh and creative interior designers.
But before we begin to list the top 5 companies where you could pursue your interior design career, here are a few facts about interior design to blow your mind!
High Demand: Currently India needs more than 100000 interior designers to work in various architectural and real estate firms, event management companies, healthcare and retail industry, hospitality, furniture companies and more.
Less Designers: However, this enormous demand for interior designers is heavily undersupplied as there are very few students who are taking up interior design as a career and very few interior designers who are capable of meeting the industry standards and satisfying all their clients, each with a different mindset and taste.
Tremendous Growth: The interior design industry which once was considered as a sub domain of architecture has evolved to become a fully-fledged, established profession today. Along with the existing high demand, the industry also has a tremendous growth rate of 20%, which is expected to continue until 2018.
Lucrative Pay: An entry level interior designer in India starts with a median salary of 4 lakh per annum and a senior interior designer makes up to 30 lakh per annum! You could be hired by interior design and architectural firms, by construction companies as an in-house interior designer, by furniture manufacturers or event managers.
With growing experience and demand, you could have your own interior design firm, be a consultant to high-end projects and also freelance in the sideline to supplement your finances. Now that you know why interior design is one of the best career choices in India, here’s the list of the top 5 interior design/furniture companies who want to hire people like you!
1. Homelane Homelane is a budding startup based in Bangalore that provides technology led interior design solutions which are clean, quick and customizable; also specializing in modular and fixed furniture. Homelane drew a lot attention in a short span of 8 months since its inception to include big names like Sequoia Capital, Aarin Capital and the Ganeshes as its investors. Homelane is looking for more than 10,000 interior designers from around the country to match its growth rate, which is over 100%!
2. Urban Ladder Urban Ladder is another home setup startup that hails from Bangalore, specializing in online sales of furniture and other home-décor services. Citing the importance of e-commerce in the future and Urban Ladder’s vision and growth in the e-tailer industry, many venture capital firms have invested in Urban Ladder, including Ratan Tata who made a personal investment in the company. Urban Ladder has many interior designer careers open under its wing.
3. Bonito Designs Again from Bangalore, Bonito Designs is a well-established interior design company started and managed by a bunch of people who are probably in their 20s! Bonito Designs offers many interior design services including planning & design, visualization and consultancy. The company is also featured on the popular interior design website Houzz.com and is looking for interior designers who can learn quickly and tell stories through their designs.
4. Livspace Livspace is located in Bangalore and is one of India’s leading shopping destination for home décor and design. Livspace offers interior design and home décor solutions to customers through their award winning designers or allows customers to customize the design by themselves through their interactive website. Operating with a browse and shop approach, Livspace is looking for many interior designers and furniture designers.
5. Inch Based in Bangalore, Inch delivers world class wardrobe, bedroom and kitchen interiors. Inch specializes in modern and contemporary sofas, storage furniture, room designs, beds and more. Affiliated with Launchpad Academy, Inch is looking for promising interior designers and furniture designers. Those students who successfully complete our ‘Interior Design Course’ will be offered internships and job opportunities in Inch.
Love decorating houses? Want to be a professional Interior Designer? If yes, then we might have the course tailor-made for you! Join our ‘Diploma in Interior Design‘ online course today!